Monday 21 October 2013

Drama Lips! Illamasqua Style!

I couldn't wait to get playing with my Illamasqua goodies and being inspired by Halloween descending on us. Even some of us adults like a Halloween party! I decided to try out a dramatic Lip using Illamasquas Black Pristine lipstick and Illamasquas Sheer Lipgloss in Violate a deep dark green. 
First I applied Illamasqua concealer in a pale shade cc105 over my lips and blending it into a pale foundation. Then applied a Black eye liner as a lip liner to get a clean sharp shape. This also helps stop bleeding and as I am 40+ this is a must for me!! Then applied Pristine lipstick, blot then re-apply using a lip brush to get a clean edge. Finally applied Violate gloss avoiding the lip line. Taking by myself from mobile!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment