Monday 24 March 2014

Nars Crystal Light Diffusing Powder

My latest fabulous  product I'm using for myself and on photo shoots is Nars Light Relecting Crystal Powder which comes in set or loose form. I have the set which I find more practical for carrying around in my kit or bag also lasts longer.

Nars have created a light reflecting powder that sets foundation without leaving the skin looking overly matte giving it a lovely very subtle radiance. Smoothing away fine lines and pores with a soft focus affect. Keeping that mid day oily shine at bay. Contains vitamin E and glycerine to stop skin from looking matte and dry throughout the day. Leaving skin silky soft. I find this powder is great for bridal makeup keeping makeup looking lovely and fresh all day with the help of a primer underneath a base whether its a tinted moisturiser, or full cover foundation. Works well to enhance makeup for those all important Photos capturing your wedding day. Colourless. Paraben and fragrance free. £26




No comments:

Post a Comment