Tuesday 22 April 2014

Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Collection

The Creamy Glow Duo in #4 £19

Contour and Highlighting couldn't be made simpler in this easy to use creamy duo from Kevyn Aucoin.

Apply with finger tips for an easier approach for a subtle,softer highlighting and contouring effect. Perfect for highlighting maturer skin as I find it's not as shimmery as the Celestial Highlighting powder in Candlelight. That being said it is still one of my favourite products and I use it on nearly all my clients. Now I may switch to the creamy highlighter for my maturer clients as I find it creates a softer glow to the skin.
Again keeping up with several of Kevyn Aucoins multi tasking products this can also be used on the eyes too. Also comes in three more duo shades for cheeks and lips.

TIP.....Apply a little highlighter on your Cupid's bow to achieve a subtle pout to lips!



No comments:

Post a Comment