Thursday 8 May 2014

Think Pink!!

Loving Pink....

Yes I still love Orange for this season however when I want a break I always fall back to a bright pink Lipstick which has to be said has the added benefit of making your teeth look whiter!! 
I'm currently sporting Neon Pink Shellac Nails so my bright pink lipsticks from Hourglass and Nars are perfect.
Have posted a pic of a selection of products that I love....in Pink Ofcourse! 

Laura Mercier Creme Blush in rose bud.
Great colour for blushing brides.

Nars Nail Polish in Follow Me

Hourglass  Femme Rouge lipstick in Fever

Loreal Paris Glam Shine  Balmy Gloss lip Pencil in Die For Guava

Tip... Wearing a pink toned blush compliments your pink lip colour.

#lovehourglasslipstick #pinklips #lovinglauramercier

No comments:

Post a Comment