Wednesday 1 October 2014

Bedford Film Festival 2014

Last Friday was the start of Bedfords Film Festivals second year. It was running throughout the weekend.
It kicked of with a day packed full of workshops. My workshop was a talk informing young students embarking on a two year makeup course at Bedford college about 'my experiences as a Makeup Artist working in the various fields of the industry'

I was a tad nervous if I'm honest as I've not done a great deal of public speaking,never mind having to talk for a Whole Big Whopping hour. However I was lucky to have my friend Eddie who coached me and gave me tips on how to structure my talk.

Once I got my introduction out of the way I relaxed and enjoyed talking to the lovely bunch of students about my experiences which I hope I gave them a valuable insite to what life is like as a freelance Mua. I would certainly give it another go as I actually ended running over my time!

There were some amazing workshops on giving students a real feel into the work that takes place in the production of a film.

Here is a pic of me just before I started my presentation.


Here I am again talking about the visual importance and impact makeup has on the catwalk and film
Referencing Dolce and Gabanna's S/S15 Collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment