Tuesday 26 August 2014

Forty Plus Woman Can Still Have Abit Of Fairy Dust In There Life's.....

When I received my Violet Voss Glitter Pot in Golden Fairy I couldn't wait to try. Even though it is my intention for it to be added to my vast growing makeup kit. I love to experiment on myself just to see how it works on a maturer skin. Well I think just because I'm a woman in my 40s I don't have too stick to matte shades. I don't also want to limit myself with following the latest trends. It's all about adjusting,moderation and of course It's also the all important application. I chose to get a balance with my Golden Fairy glitter pot by avoiding using a shimmer eyeshadow on my brow bone and used a matte shade instead to tone it down and felt it was just enough to pull this look off.....
What do you think?
@shopvioletvoss


   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment