Friday 1 August 2014

Vintage style Shoot....

What a fun time I had a few weeks ago when I was asked to do a vintage styling Photoshoots for a collaboration of a few businesses going into a local newspaper. To my surprise Kendall owner of LadyKs boutique that sells 40s and 50s style clothing and caters for Burlesque and Tea Girls Apparell  approached me to do makeup for a before and after look not only for the business owners but if I would like to take part too!! Wow I'm used to being behind the camera but not infront! Well I agreed and with no regret. I had such fun wearing a 40s style dress from Lady Ks and my hair styled in a Victory Roll by Sarah Webb of Sarah's Doo Wop Do's who is a fab expert at vintage hair styling.

Here are some pics taken by iPhones and photographer Martin Quince.

I'm the one in the blue dress and classic Victory Roll hair up!











No comments:

Post a Comment