Tuesday 3 June 2014

Mac Makeup Splurge!

Last Saturday we decided to have a family day out in London. 
Why can't I walk past a Mac Makeup Shop?? I was over joyed when I discovered that Mac opened at St Pancras Station in London. I've been in several times indulging my craving(hmm obsession) for Makeup buying lots of wonderful products as I'm like a kid in a sweety shop! To make up (see what I did there) for my Mac Fix I took my Kids to there favourite actual Sweety Shop Cyber Candy in Covent Garden for there sugar fix. 
My latest Mac Purchases are to add to a forth coming event I will be leading on Sat 14th June A fantastic Skincare and Makeup Workshop for Teenagers.
The lipstick I was lucky to get as Heroine is always going out of stock so was rather lucky to grab one before they go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment