Tuesday 3 June 2014

CALLING ALL YOUNG LOVELY GIRLS! SKINCARE and MAKEUP WORKSHOP LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION OFFER! 2 SPACES AVAILABLE FOR £15.50 Each normally £19.50...

Teenage Skincare and Makeup Workshop At The Embankment Hotel Bedford On Sat 14th June 9.30 till 12 All makeup and Refreshment supplied. £19.50 limited spaces Now £15.50 Due to Last Min Cancellation. Even better!!

Calling all Teenagers who wants to indulge in a Morning of Skincare and Makeup?
Ali is a professional Skincare and makeup Artist working as an MUA for over thirteen years covering most areas in her field Fashion shows, Photoshoots,Film,Weddings and Editorial.
Ali will Leed the Workshop where you will learn great Tips and Tricks of the trade whilst trying out fabulous products such as Mac, Nars, Loreal,Laura Mercier to name a few....



Whether you have just newly discovered makeup, you may just want to learn new skills, or your a budding makeup artist. Here are common questions I get asked and that I will cover....
What Skin Type am I? 
What Skincare products should I be using?
What type of foundation should I wear?
What is a BB cream?
How do I do an eyeliner Flick
How do I do a Smokey Eye? And more.....
Contact Ali on 07718387552


No comments:

Post a Comment