Saturday 7 June 2014

Radicals New Peptide Antioxidant Serum

Radical Skincare have introduced a new serum to there Skincare collection. The new Product is called advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum. 

ABOUT, 
Radical say its a one stop serum for all skin types, all ages, all ethnic origins to fight 16 identified causes of age. The triple potency action of Trylacel Technology in a universal and multi tasking serum designed to achieve fast and visible results.

TRYLACEL Technology enables the maximum concentration of actives for maximum delivery to skin and all skin types.
This is the one I really like the sound of...It keeps maximum potency of antioxidants to deliver maximum performance results.

WHATS IN IT, It includes 13 carefully selected and individually tested ingredients and 2 hexa peptides. It includes 9 powerful antioxidants.

Apply day and night after cleansing and before moisturiser on face and neck. 30ml £125  at Space NK and QVC 

I was fortunate to receive this serum to try out about a week ago. It's the first time I used any Radical Skincare products. So I started using it 6 days ago. It has only been a few days so i can only talk about more immediate results. I will start of with saying my skin does like it. I so far have had no breakout. It absorbs really well and it does give a subtle radiance to skin on application. I have noticed in recent years that I have started getting tiny red broken veins on my cheeks prior to this my skin was even toned. Since using it I have noticed its not as sensitive to redness which is quite amazing considering I have only been using it 6 days. So on that basis I will continue to use it as I like to see Skincare products through to the end to get a true result of there performance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment